LOVE PURE "BIRDS OF PARADISE" D420
Birds of Paradise
"Can you hear the flowers talking? Now listen and be still for a moment. What are they singing? Now look at their beaks and the intricate way God fashioned them with so much detail. Not one is ever the same, some have fancy petals and some have stronger petals so the birds can have a rest while they drink. They nonstop are praising their creator by shining their true colors and growing tall and allowing the world to adore their colors. They stand stately and express the vibration of pure beauty! Shhh…now listen again, can you hear the flowers talking? Now tell me, what are they saying to you!?"
Luxury hand painted forever silk shawl.
- 140 cm x 180 cm
- Mammoth in size; may be styled in numerous ways or worn as a love wrap
- Silk/Modal blend: 30 % SILK, 70% MODAL
- Ultrathin fabric
- Eyelash fray edges
- Hand painted original artwork designed on pure silk by Love’s Pure Light
- The art is now re-produced for production by Love’s Pure Light Luxury Silks Canada
- Inspired by a promise because a promise is forever
- Designed and made in Canada with love
© by Love’s Pure Light
See our Behind the Seams style video here: